We have experience in all industries and government sectors, notably the construction, communication, mining and manufacturing industries which has given us considerable exposure to supply chain logistics, hazardous materials management and other associated workplace WHS risk management issues. If you or your business want successful safety systems that make sense, are effective in the workplace and integrate easily with existing systems OR if you have had enough of the corner cutting off the rack word based systems that don’t really do it - get the Always Safe input on safety excellence now.
Always Safe WHS provides services in:
- Consultation, Review and Gap analysis,
- WHS Systems Delivery and Maintenance,
- WHS Policy and Procedure Writing,
- WHS Management Plan Design and Rollout,
- Workplace Safety Inspections and check list design,
- Site Specific Inductions, Contractor management and rule book creation,
- SWMS and Safe Work Procedures drafting,
- Site and Safety Systems Auditing,
- WHS tailored solutions, and
- Work Station Assessments and
- Climate surveys
- Wellness programming
In Australia we have legislation that requires every business in this country to have evidence, and demonstrate through its actions, that it has systems in place that identify hazards; and that identified risk are controlled. The legislation demands a safe workplace free of unacceptable risk.
As recommended by all experts in Workplace Safety, we use Australian / New Zealand Standard Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (AS4801) to verify that our clients’ safety systems are effective. There are also Codes of Practise that need to be used to make your workplace safe. Ask yourself or your organisation:-
- Do we have we clear evidence that we are meeting our legislative needs and following the guides?
- Do we seek out third party opinion to verify that our approach to WHS is appropriate, effective and efficient?
- Have we successfully consulted with our workforce on their safety concerns?
Always Safe are business partnered with WHS Systems on line, for the provision of electronic safety systems and we are also referral partners to Best Practice Certification for all your 3rd party certification needs.
Think safe, behave safe, and get “Always Safe.”